Nayma Iftakhar joined as a Lecturer at College of Business Administration (CBA), IUBAT in 2018. She is now serving as a Senior Lecturer at the CBA. Prior to joining here, she worked with renowned academia and different INGOs. She holds Master of Public Management from KDI (Korea Development Institute) School of Public Policy and Management, South Korea (with full Scholarship: “Global Ambassador Scholarship (GAS)” for pursuing this Masters) and Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) from IUBAT. Moreover, she successfully completed Diploma in Modern Human Resource Management from Saylor Foundation, USA. Her research interests have been on human resource management, public administration, governance and leadership, innovation & reform, and organizational management. She has good number of publications in the peer reviewed scholarly journals. Noted that she is one of the contributors from Bangladesh in World Public Sector Report 2018 published by United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs. She participated a number of programs in the home and abroad, notably Doha OIC Youth Forum 2019 Qatar organized by Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC). She has been awarded and recognized in form of scholarships and other distinctions for academic excellences. She has been working as a Trainer in different organizations in Bangladesh and affiliated in different societies at national and international level working for business and sustainability.
Master of Public Management (MPM), Korea Development Institute, KDI School of Public Policy and Management, South Korea
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), International University of Business Agriculture and Technology (IUBAT), Bangladesh
Diploma in Modern Human Resource Management, Saylor Foundation, USA
International Business, Business Communication, HR, Training and Development, Introduction to Business, Career Planning and Development, Management of Organization, Educational Planning
- Awarded fellowship/grant to attend “OIC Youth Forum 2019” by Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) and hosted by Ministry of Culture and Sports of the State of Qatar.
- Awarded Full Scholarship: “Global Ambassador Scholarship (GAS)” for pursuing Masters in KDI School of Public Policy and Management, Republic of Korea.
- Awarded for “Academic Excellence” by IUBAT, Bangladesh.
- Full Scholarship for pursuing BBA at IUBAT, Bangladesh.
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP AND AFFILIATION
- Member, Action for Sustainable Development (A4SD).
- Member, United Nations Major Group for Children and Youth (UNMGCY).
- Member, International Society for Development and Sustainability (ISDS).
- Member, Nizla Society for Human Resource and Health Development.
- Member, Silcreation: Better World Initiative
- Member, NET IMAPCT