Mozaffar Alam Chowdhury
Associate Professor & Dean (in charge) CBA
MA in Economics (USA),
MBA in Int’l Bus (UK)
BBA in Finance (CU)
Room # 317 Ext # 318
Mozaffar A Chowdhury is an Assoc. Professor of CBA. He did an MBA from Bedfordshire University, England and a BBA from Chittagong University. He also did an MA in Economics from Bowling Green State University, USA and he is currently perusing a PhD in Finance at School of Business and Economics, University Putra Malaysia. His area of teaching is corporate finance, international finance, and introduction to business which he has been teaching for last 14 years. He also has research interest in finance, macro/financial economics and fiscal and monetary policy. Earlier he did work for One Stop Ltd., England as Assistant Manager in Retail Management. He has contributed research papers in international journals and presented papers in international conference abroad.
He has achievements of funded scholarship of masters in Economics at Bowling Green State University, Ohio, USA (2016) and a full grant from the Planet under Pressure Conference, London-2012 funded by Oxford University, England. He also had funded scholarship for PhD from Niagara University, USA which he discontinued.
Mr. Chowdhury is an editorial member of South Asian Journal of Management (under AMDISA, India), the founding member as well as associate editor of IUBAT Review and editorial member of Journal of Finance, Business and Management Studies, India. He is an Ambassador of S&SE ASIAN UN, Yunnan University, China.
MA in Economics
Bowling Green State University, Ohio, USA
MBA in International Business
Bedfordshire University, England
BBA in Finance
Chittagong University, Bangladesh
Corporate Finance, International Financial Management, Bank Management, Financial Institutions management. Introduction to Business, Project Management, Entrepreneurship, Financial/Cost Accounting, Macro/Micro Economics (Taught and graded in USA).
- Fiscal Policy and Forecasting Real Gross Domestic Products (GDP). Journal of Financial Markets, Institutions and Risks. A peer-reviewed journal of ARGN Publishing, Ukraine (2021).
- Monetary Policy in a Linearized DSGE Model. Journal of Finance, Business and Management Studies.A peer-reviewed journal of RGN Publication, India (2021).
- Operation and Coordination Mechanism of Closed-Loop
Supply Chain Considering Corporate Social Responsibility Behavior Consciousness. Cogent Business & Management: Taylor and Francis Group. (2020).
- Monetary Policy and Equity Return: A US Market Study.IUBAT Review: A Multidisciplinary Academic Review, Bangladesh. Volume No. 1 (2017), Issue No. 2, ISSN 2510-0895.
- Research and Scientific Data Management. IUBAT Review, Dhaka, Bangladesh. Volume No. 1 (2016), Issue No. 1
- Financial Flexibility and Risk Management.International Journal of Research in Computer Application and Management, India. Volume No. 1 (2011), Issue No. 9, ISSN 2231-1009.
- Foreign Exchange Risk Management of Export Oriented Enterprises in Bangladesh.International Journal for Business, Strategy and Management, India. Volume No. 1 (2011), Issue No. 1 (June).
- Corporate Governance Practices in FIs of Bangladesh.International Journal of Research in Computer Application and Management, India. Volume No. 3 (2013), Issue No. 2, ISSN 2231-1009.
Miyan, M.A. & Chowdhury, M.A. (Unpublished). Introduction to Business.
Chowdhury got training from BGSU, USA on STATA, EViews and SAS software for Economic and Financial data analysis and prediction. He is an expert in ‘Structural Equation Modeling’ using IBM SPSS Amos.
- OBE Curriculum Design and Assessment
Mr. Chowdhury is a certified trainer of TOT, a UGC approved OBE training, under Dr. M. Mazher Ali (Trainer of UGC and professor of MAU).